I'd like to welcome you to FantasyCampers.com.
I was a rookie in 2013 and the week-long experience was definitely an experience that I'll never forget. I had a great team (The Rojo Killers), two great coaches (Scott Bailes and Joe Charboneau), great weather, some good fortune in the poker tournament, and the chance to make a lot of new friends (too many to mention).
It was easy to see why so many of you have this week in January permanently etched into your future calendars.
I came home and decided to create this web site to help rekindle memories and hopefully be the spark to create many new ones.
This is a place where you can....
- View and share photos. Right now there are a lot of photos of me - so please send me some of yours so I can appear a little less narcissistic.
- Find some things to buy for next year's camp in the market place.
- Discuss potential changes to future fantasy camps, trash talk, publish that haiku, or find a summer hardball team in the message boards
- Watch some videos to bring back memories.
- Study some of the instructional videos to give you an edge for 2014.
- Check out the news to read articles about your fellow campers and the pros.
- Are you looking for new Facebook friends, people to follow on Twitter, or LinkedIn connections? Check out the networking section.
- Review your stats and see where you stack up against the league leaders.
- Looking for someplace new to have dinner next year? Visit the dining section complete with links to reviews of the restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Did those copies of Smoke Signals not make it back to Cleveland? Download them in the links section.
If you would like any of your photos, videos, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn profiles to be added. Please send them to me. If you have suggestions for the web site, please send those to me as well. This is only my initial effort - with many more features to be added. If you do not want your information on this web site - please let me know and I will delete it.
Thanks for visiting and Go Tribe!
Jon Waler #17